My Daily Routine - Arvind Jakhar: My daily routine

My daily routine



    I am a teacher. My daily routine life is very difficult. If you want to know about my daily routine life, then read my block daily.

Some of my pals suppose I have a boring each day routine, however I like it. I commonly get up at about 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning, after my alarm clock wakes me up. 

https://mydailyroutineraj.blogspot.com/

My daughters - Ashna and Ayushi


         First, I brush my tooth and shave and wash my face. I do some time prayama and yoga. After that I bathe and worship the sun god as usual and offer prayers in the temple.  Then, I get dressed and go downstairs to have breakfast with my family. I continually have coffee, cereal, and loads of fruit. That’s me in the photograph with my wife. 

https://mydailyroutineraj.blogspot.com/

 My wife Sheela Rani with me 



        I take a bike to work due to the fact I like to drive, and I constantly arrive at my workplace Govt secondarry school gadhala kalan earlier than 7:30. I’m in no way late for work. Five o’clock is my preferred time of the day due to the fact I end work and go lower back domestic and see my spouse and teens again. 


https://mydailyroutineraj.blogspot.com/

My daughters 



        I have two girls Ashna, who is ninteen years historic and Ayushi, who is eighteen. We consume dinner collectively in our eating room at round 6:00, and after that I dangle out with my spouse and youngsters at home. 


https://mydailyroutineraj.blogspot.com/

My wife Sheela Rani do worship in temple at home


          We absolutely revel in gazing our favourite TV packages together. We like to watch indicates about travel. However, two or three instances a week I do workout in the evening, so I can remain sturdy and healthy.


I assume that this is very important! Finally, at about 9:30, I go to bed, examine for a while, and then fall asleep. Sure, some humans suppose my each day activities is a little boring – however on weekends and vacations I love to fly airplanes … for fun! It’s my preferred hobby.










No comments:

Post a Comment

The alternative energy from the ocean

Sea Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC) was considered by the French architect Jacques D'Arsonval in 1881. Be that as it may, at the hour o...